Return to home page
What is an Ezyaffiliate?
- Individuals, corporations or government bodies who open up an Ezyaccount become "Ezybonds Members".
- All Ezybonds Members are entitled to earn general referral commissions as they are automatically registered as "Ezyaffiliates".
- Ezybonds Members (who are also merchants) must be registered as "Certified Members" before they can implement and generate revenues from the Ezybonds internet, ATM, POS & SMS/MMS processing systems.
- Only "Accredited Corporate Members" can recommend and approve Certified Members.
- Accredited Corporate Members are an exclusive group (less than 20 entities) which are contracted by Ezybonds for the global distribution of Ezybonds products.
- Only earn commissions by referring new members via their unique email/web site security codes.
- Ezyaffiliate commissions are only payable on internet transactions.
- Ezybonds Members who are not Certified, cannot generate additional fees or tariffs from Ezybonds internet, ATM, POS or SMS/MMS transactions.
Accredited Corporate Members (ACM's)
- ACM's are approved and authorized by Ezybonds Inc.
- Only ACM's can approve Certified Members.
- Certified Members are directly linked to the ACM's.
- ACM's receive commissions on all fees generated by the Certified Members use of Ezybonds Internet, ATM, POS & SMS/MMS systems.
- ACM's directly negotiate with Certified Members in order to secure their customer data bases.
- ACM's and Certified Members jointly agree on additional fees called "Tariffs" (if any), to be charged to customers of the Certified Members.
- The ACM's and Certified Members share the commissions and tariffs as agreed.
- An EzyAffiliate must negotiate a deal with ACM before any of their referrals can be upgraded to a Certified Member.
- ACM's control the entire upgrade process and distribution of all fees and tariffs.
- ACM's have a unique "protected list" program in order to pursue leads which over rides Ezyaffiliate referrals.
- All commissions are instantly paid and continue in perpetuity so long as the Certified Member continues transacting with Ezybonds.